All you need to know about what you need to know!
May 26, 2023
1. Exclusion Exclusive. DEI may “officially” stand for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, but it really means Division in your workplace and Exclusion of your top talent. Read RedBalloon’s new report here.
2. National Religious Broadcasters Annual Convention. Over 3,500 media professionals gathered in Orlando this week for the NRB annual convention promoting freedom on America’s airwaves. RedBalloon CEO Andrew Crapuchettes joined Salem Media’s Mike Gallagher in Orlando to discuss how RedBalloon is transforming the job market. Watch here.
3. The “Don” showed up. At NRB, Donald Trump Jr. headlined a RedBalloon reception, wowing the crowd with his take on the Los Angeles Dodgers debacle and the ongoing fight for freedom.
4. The only certainty is uncertainty. 75% of college graduates are concerned about the state of the economy and the job market. Read more here.
5. Importing labor. The WSJ reported that immigrants’ share of the US labor force is at its historical high. It now constitutes 18.1% of the workforce. Read more here.
6. With friends like these, who needs enemies? Anheuser Busch’s perfect LGBTQIA+ score has been revoked by the Human Rights Campaign following the Dylan Mulvaney debacle. Read more here.
7. Doubling down. 2,400 CEOs double down on DEI. RedBalloon CEO publishes Op-ed in the Daily Caller to push back. Read more here.
8. Level up. Dive into this week's 'Week in Review' for exclusive insights by RedBalloon's CEO!